[Just to you, not the list.]

I figured that someone had to have noticed this problem before.  But when I
googled "OpenVPN BF-OFB"  or  "OpenVPN BF-CFB", I couldn't find anything.

This bug is particularly strange because just before the bug, there is code
that's supposed to deal with -CFB and -OFB mode.  But then it doesn't do
anything.  It almost feels like this code was never tested.

I didn't have any trouble with my brief tests using BF-CFB over UDP, once I
deleted the offending line.  But I wasn't trying anything difficult.  Mainly
just making sure the connection was there and that it didn't die.