Hi Gert (and David),

Gert Doering wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 05:47:40PM +0200, Gert Doering wrote:
On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 05:28:13PM +0200, Jan Just Keijser wrote:
WHy is that?
it's a (minor) mistake in how openvpn 2.1.3 is packaged:
This is not a mistake (as in "oops, we didn't know"), but was unavoidable since the latest WDK is needed to properly support signed drivers for Win7, and that version does not support Win2k anymore.

OTOH, there *should* be a Windows 2000 install.exe, but right now I cannot find it on the download page either - James did build it, with the old WDK/DDK, but somewhere in the release process it must have fallen through the cracks.

David found it:

http://secure.openvpn.net/win/openvpn-2.1.3-install.exe         (XP to 7)
http://secure.openvpn.net/win/openvpn-2.1.3-install-win2k.exe   (w2k)

thanks for sorting this out so quickly! I did not know that version still existed (and I'm an old-fashioned wk2 user ;-))

cheers,

JJK