Great to hear positive reactions. I'll wait with the rebase to 2.2 until I get
a signal from you.

To answer your question: patch 3 only adds a backend for PolarSSL, adding a
configure option to select the SSL library to use.

I'm still working on a few extra features, such as PolarSSL PKCS #11 support,
and the patches need a little more polish, so I'll hold off posting until I'm
done with that (should take about two weeks or so).

Adriaan