Am 28.02.2011 09:08, schrieb Samuli Seppänen:

>> plugin.h: update prototype of plugin_call dummy in !ENABLE_PLUGIN case
>>
>> Commit 2db5a0ac3e053857d97e468de53e70a605f54561 adds two arguments to
>> plugin_call(...), but missed the !ENABLE_PLUGIN case. With
>> !ENABLE_PLUGIN, plugin_call(...) is only a dummy, so add these two
>> parameters there too.
>>
>> ---
>>  plugin.h |    4 +++-
>>
>> This is my first patch with git, is everything correct? This patch is
>> against the allmerged branch.
>>

> Hi Stefan,
>
> I think you should rebase your patch against the "beta2.2" branch. No
> development is done in the "allmerged" branch, it only used to aggregate
> code from other branches.

The commit which introduces this build-failure is in the bugfix2.1
branch. Could you apply it there and merge the patch to allmerged?

Otherwise the weekly snapshots linked on
https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/TesterDocumentation
do not build in the !ENABLE_PLUGIN case.

The router distribution Openwrt is using these.

Regards,
Stefan