Thanks for your replies.

So,
- without --tls-auth
- with tcp as the transport
if we want to make openvpn purely SSL then are these the complete set
of things to take care of?:
1. Move all P_CONTROL_* messages to be encapsulated in SSL
2. Stop adding reliability layer over SSL

Let's say, theoretically, that the above 2 steps are taken care of
(easier said than don, for sure). Will the resulting VPN setup then
pass through transparent SSL proxies unbroken?

Thanks,

Vineet
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 1:35 AM, David Sommerseth