Thank you, that patch had more impact than I thought it would. I'm sorry about
the inconvenience, it's a bug I'm looking into at the moment.

David, could you revert the patch please, so I have a little more time to
refactor there? I'm looking into the best way to refactor that function with a
minimal risk of causing new memory leaks.

Adriaan