Hi,

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 06:30:38PM +0100, Heiko Hund wrote:
> Use of TARGET_WIN32 breaks MSVC builds as it is only defined
> for mingw builds done with the autotools buildsystem.

ACK.  I think it's reasonable to have exactly one CPP symbol to
identify "building in the windows 32bit environment".

I have no particular preference, and there are less TARGET_WIN32s in
the code - so get rid of that one :-)

(Yes, we should get rid of all the windows build cruft, but the focus
for now is "have something that *builds* and can be tagged as 2.3-alpha1").

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de