Hi,

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 03:23:50PM +0200, Samuli Seppänen wrote:
> Currently many files (42) include misc.h, which is a lot. Also, misc.c
> is among the biggest files in the codebase[1], so splitting it into
> smaller files with good names and well-defined functionality makes sense:
>
> "Oh, this include console.h, it must be using some console-related
> functions"
>
> Feature-vise I give this one an ACK. Somebody else might want to look at
> the actual changes.

ACK on the actual changes.

I verified that the code only moves, and is not changed.

Three exceptions from "code only moves":
  - getpass() disappears, because it's dead code anyway
  - the declaration of cmd[256] from get_console_input_systemd()
    disappears, because it's unused
  - a few 'static' declarations need to go away

but these are fine, so ACK.

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de