Safest is to go with all combinations...
Or at least:
--disable-lzo --enable-lzo
--enable-pkcs11 --disable-pkcs11
--enable-selinux --disable-selinux
--enable-iproute2 --disable-iproute2
--disable-server
--enable-small
--disable-plugins
--disable-management

--disable-crypto --disable-ssl
--with-crypto-library=openssl  --enable-crypo --enable-ssl
--with-crypto-library=openssl  --enable-crypo --disable-ssl
--with-crypto-library=polarssl  --enable-crypo --enable-ssl
--with-crypto-library=polarssl  --enable-crypo --disable-ssl

And... for windows, you can use the build-complete script to produce a
complete installer on Linux, if that's work you are good.

Anyway... I want to question [again] these options... I think openvpn
provides more flexibility than it should... there is no point to
disable plugins nor management, cryptoless operation is also somewhat
always required... It can make the code much simpler!