Hi,

On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 11:35:58AM +0200, Frank de Brabander wrote:
> Maybe this should actually be changed to >= 1.1.2, since there is a
> security issue with versions from 0.99-pre4 up to and including PolarSSL
> 1.1.1.

If the PolarSSL author says so, we should follow :-)

> >I noticed that my Ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04 buildslaves which had PolarSSL
> >1.1.0 failed build during the configure phase:
> >
> >checking polarssl version... configure: error: invalid polarssl version

It might be good to improve the error message - while at it - to print
what we require.  Like:

checking polarssl version...
configure: error: polarssl version too old, minimum required version 1.1.2

(or so)

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de