Hi,

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:16:31AM +0530, Gauri Bhave wrote:
> I downloaded the openvpn-2.3-alpha1.zip from openvpn.net and successfully
> compiled it for windows using the Python build system. But when I run the
> application I get following runtime error for openvpn.exe. R6034 An
> application has made an attempt to load the c runtime library incorrectly.
> Please contact application support team for more information.

Any specific reason you're not using Samuli's pre-built windows binary?

To answer your question: no idea whether the Python build system currently
works or not - it's not the preferred build system for 2.3, that is
"cross building with MinGW64 from linux", or building with cygwin/mingw
on windows.  Samuli knows more details.

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de