Hi,

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 04:56:54PM +0300, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> You are more than welcome to maintain the build system and do whatever you
> like.

I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong this time - I particularily did
*not* want to start a fight.

You offered to rewrite the build system, so please accept feedback if
something is not working the way people envision it to work - and please
accept if the majority of developers agree about a certain way how
configure should behave, even if it's not the way you would have done it.

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de