Hi

>________________________________

Umm, I suppose this feature may be useful for other purposes. Atleast adds a
level of security.

Regarding my frontend, frontend is very basic, Simple textarea in a form.
I do not want to complicate it by parsing each line, each type of config value
and verifying them for
correctness and secureness.

Also want it to be forward compatible, in a sense, lets say tomorrow some other
config is
introduced which runs some other script. Then I do not want to re-code my
frontend to
check for new config entry.

So best is to make OpenVPN itself secure. And run only scripts from particular
directory. (script-dir)

Regards

Amm.