Hi,

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 02:14:33AM -0800, ehsan enayati wrote:
> Thanks for your quick reply,
> I'm running multiple OVPN instances on different subnets but the traffic
> isn't the same on all of these instances. some of them tolerate huge amount
> of traffic, hence I want to assign more than one OVPN to those subnets to
> balance traffic on them. I don't know it's possible or not.

It's not.

As David wrote: if it has to be the very same subnet, you could do multiple
tap instances (tap0, tap1, tap2) and bridge them together (brctl).

Alternatively, you could split the subnet into smaller networks, and use
multiple tuns.

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de