Hi,

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 08:28:42PM +0100, Ed W wrote:
> Hi, given the new abstractions to support PolarSSL, what
> interest/resistance would there be to supporting libsodium?
>      https://github.com/jedisct1/libsodium

It took us quite some effort to reach the point where a polarssl-compiled
openvpn would be able to talk to a (default-configured) openssl-openvpn,
and I don't really see us using a crypto library that has none of the
algorithms that we need for interoperability.

But then, I'm not the crypto geek here, I'm just the janitor...

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de