Dear Brad,

thank you. Yes, it is acceptable.
>From our point of view, it still seems, memory not to be released
properly, when a disconnection script has been run.
In our environment with O-VPN 2.3.2, when we start to disconnect large
amounts of client sessions, using the disconnect script, memory seems not
to become freed, and therefore can not be re-used by other sessions. This
is a problem, since the app might  run out of memory again.

freundlich grĂ¼sst,
kind regards,

_________________________
_________________________
_________________________
_________________________
_________________________
________________

Arno Odermatt
Phone +41414454053
arno.oderm...@ch.schindler.com

Schindler Elevator Ltd. | Corporate Research & Development | CRD/CO-BAT
Zugerstr. 13 | CH-6030 Ebikon, Switzerland
http://www.schindler.com

Please consider your environment.

Schindler supports sustainable urban development with
safe, reliable and ecologically sound mobility solutions.