Hi,

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:37:19AM +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> I am not particularly familiar with Windows ??? is this just the kind of
> unreliable behaviour one normally expects with it, and not worth
> mentioning? Or is there some bug here that we could actually deal with?

It actually *should* work just fine.

I've never used the control panel to set up IPv6 addresses, but using
netsh worked nicely for me (and OpenVPN) - look into the openvpn sources
to see the necessary invocations.

We had our share of issues if tap adapter names included non-7bit-characters,
but that was completely different to what you are describing.

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de