Hi Piotr,

On 18-02-14 01:35, pietrek -- wrote:
> It's my first contribution, so I could make some mistakes ;)

Thank you!

> In attached patch I added ECDH support to openvpn with openssl.
> Eliptic Curves generation is, in contrast to Diffie-Hellman very fast,
> so I do it on every server initialization.

Nice to see someone is willing to touch the crypto parts of OpenVPN!
I've been hacking on ECDH support myself too, based on a patch of Jan
Just Keijser of about a your ago. I've pushed my work to a public branch
on github:
https://github.com/syzzer/openvpn/commits/ecdh-squashed

I haven't sent this to the mailing list yet, because some of the
ECDH/ECDSA cipher modes didn't work and I wanted to investigate further,
but then life got in the way.

Right now I'm a bit in a hurry, but I'll definitely take a better look
at your patches later. Let's see if we can get all the EC stuff working!

Regards,
-Steffan