Hi,

On 04/23/2014 12:08 PM, Arne Schwabe wrote:
> ACK.

Thanks for reviewing. Yesterday evening I've been reworking these
patches a bit however. I want to have three things resolved:
1) PolarSSL 1.3 is already in master, and supports elliptic curve
crypto, so the --show-curves and --ecdh-curve options need to be
implemented for polarssl too.
2) Some distro's (notably, RHEL) ship without EC in openssl, so I needed
to add a number of #ifdefs to deal with that.
3) While I'm at it, improve the error reporting a bit.

I expect to send out reworked patches later this week.

> I don't think that adding sample keys is a good idea. Having a script
> which generates sample dummy key is probably a much better idea. I am
> acking this on the basis that we do the same stuff for RSA.

I agree. Let's do that in a separate patch set.

-Steffan