From: Jason Haar [mailto:jason_h...@trimble.com]
Sent: 19 March 2015 21:57
To: openvpn-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Openvpn-devel] OpenVPN Service Windows 8

Unless other changes have been made to the windows service, I'd recommend not
using it at all. There are error conditions under which it just hangs and
blocks openvpn.exe from working

We moved to using nssm - we set it to auto-restart on error and now openvpn as
a Windows service is as reliable as openvpn as a Unix service

Jason

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Corporate Information Security Manager, Trimble Navigation Ltd.
Phone: +1 408 481 8171