hi,

the openvpn man page section on environment variables lists

local The --local parameter. Set on program initiation and reset on SIGHUP.

       local_port
The local port number, specified by --port or --lport. Set on program initiation and reset on SIGHUP.

and a few others. However, the actual name of these env vars is local_N, local_port_N etc. I've checked the code and that has been the case since v2.1

Two questions:
- why are we adding the number? per connection there will be only one local IP and only one local port
- should we update the man page to reflect this?

TIA,

JJK