Hi,

On 08-11-16 00:28, David Sommerseth wrote:
> I will wait with applying this patch to the git tree until all the other
> patches in this series have been reviewed and ACKed.

Actually, this patch does not need the follow-up patches, right?  In
that case, I would strongly prefer if we didn't wait with applying it. I
say this because my --tls-crypt patch set also includes src/openvpn/*
unit tests, and it would be a lot better if I could rebase that patch
set on this patch before sending it to the list.  (Less work for the
maintainers, and makes my patch set slightly easier to review.)

-Steffan