Oggetto:        Re: [Openvpn-announce] OpenVPN 2.4.0 released
Data:   Tue, 27 Dec 2016 22:04:23 -0600
Mittente:       Michael French <m...@mpfrench.com>
A:      Samuli Seppänen <sam...@openvpn.net>

Hi Samuli,
I installed 2.4 on a couple Windows 7x64 computers and all seems well.
I even got tls-crypt to work using the old ta.key file on both client
and server.

However, I noticed in the documentation for 2.4 that the parameter
tls-version-min is supposed to work with the 'or-highest' option, but it
does not.

I wish that it did work because I always want to run with the most
secure version of TLS and the 'or-highest' option would save me the
trouble of manually editing the TLS number every time it changes.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Regards,
Mike