On 17/08/17 17:13, Arne Schwabe wrote:
> Am 15.08.17 um 23:54 schrieb David Sommerseth:
>> We have quite a list of deprecated options currently.  Ensure this
>> is highlighted both in documentation and code.
>>
>> This patch builds on the wiki page [1] enlisting all deprecated features
>> and their status.  There are also some options not listed here, as
>> there exists patches in release/2.4 which awaits an update for git master.
>
> I think tls-remote-name (or what was it called?) which has been replaced
> by verify-x509-name should be in the list. It has already been removed
> from master and is deprecated since 2.3?

From Changes.rst (both master and release/2.4), under the
"Deprecated features" section:

- ``--tls-remote`` is removed in OpenVPN 2.4, as indicated in the v2.3
  man-pages.  Similar functionality is provided via ``--verify-x509-name``,
  which does the same job in a better way.

And on the wiki:
<https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/DeprecatedOptions#a--tls-remote>

Isn't that sufficient? ;-)

--