Hi,

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:56:23AM -0400, Selva wrote:
> Though we do not have a patch allocation policy, as I have responded to 1
> to 5 I might have become the de-facto reviewer of this patch set.

I had hoped that you'll review this, as you *are* the one who understands
windows best :-)

> So this is just to say patches 6 to 13 (except 9 and 12) are VS project
> files and related stuff that I have no idea about and will be hard for
> me to review. Hope someone else take a look at those.

I'll take those if nobody else volunteers.  I have no idea about that
stuff, but if it looks like "it's the same thing, we just have new source
files that were not added when introducing the .c file" I can handle it :-)

thanks,

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de