Hi,

On 9 March 2018 at 04:38, Selva Nair <selva.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to give this a quick test, but it doesn't apply.
>
> It seems you have patch 116 (Antonio's "inline-tag changed to bool"
> patch) in your local repo.

Oops, you're right - this was based on top of my local working branch,
which indeed includes Antonio's inline-tag cleanup patch. Just sent a
version based on current public master.

> By the way, the M_FATAL after management_query_cert() looks like a
> regression. One problem with these FATAL exits is that it makes it
> hard for the GUI to gracefully handle when user presses cancel on some
> dialogs. Anyway that's beyond this patch... So just saying..

Not really a regression, right?  Previously, management_query_cert()
would return NULL, which would cause
tls_ctx_use_external_private_key() to ASSERT out, because
tls_ctx_load_cert_file_and_copy() would not be able to return a valid
"cert" pointer.

But you're definitely right that the error handling over the
management interface could benefit greatly from some rework. (Beyond
this patch, indeed.)

-Steffan