Antonio Quartulli <a...@unstable.cc> on Fri, 2018/04/06 15:43:
> Two new files, namely networking_sitnl.c and networking_ip.c, provides
> two implementations for this API: one uses the new sitnl code (netlink)
> and one uses iproute2.

This complicates the situation for my followup code: Running the process with
unprivileged user works with netlink interface only. If we want to support
netlink and iproute2 we end up with creating the files from templates (or
carry static files in at least two versions).

This kicks into the discussion we had about supporting newer systemd features
selectively... Shipping different static files for distributions and/or
systemd versions duplicates the number of files.
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Best regards             my address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)