Hi,

On 04/06/18 09:15, Gert Doering wrote:
On Mon, Jun 04, 2018 at 09:10:23AM +0200, Jan Just Keijser wrote:
What's the particular use case for putting tls-auth files in connection
blocks?
"I have one existing server that is not using tls-auth yet, and a new one
that has tls-auth, and I want both in the same config file"

Plus, what Steffan mentioned: tls-auth rollover

hmmm, of course, some people even asked me what the best way to do tls-auth rollover is...

I could also see a use case where you have a single config with "proto udp" and "proto tcp" , where the "proto udp" block has a tls-auth key but the "proto tcp" does not  -   the use case for "tls-auth" is mostly UDP anyways, as TCP connections are not so easy to protect against DoS attacks.  I assume that will also be possible?

JJK