Hi,

The brand new OpenVPN 3 Linux client on Linux is moving forward and getting
into a reasonable good shape.  Early adopters on RHEL/CentOS/Scientific Linux
can already test this via an openvpn3 Fedora Copr repository [1].

But that's not enough.  We want to have this in Debian and Ubuntu as well.
And even more distros.  I quite recently registered this "Request For
Packaging" in the Debian bug tracker [2].  Feel free to join the discussion!

If you would like to help out with this brand new Linux client, please let me
know and I'll help out with as much input and information as needed.

For more details about the OpenVPN 3 Linux client project, please have a look
at the GitHub [3] or GitLab [4] project pages.

[1] <https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/dsommers/openvpn3/>
[2] <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=904044>
[3] <https://github.com/OpenVPN/openvpn3-linux>
[4] <https://gitlab.com/openvpn/openvpn3-linux>