Hi,

I have found and fixed the issue with the installer: all 32-bit MSI packages
were affected - didn't notice it myself as all my testing machines turned out
to be 64-bit :(. New version of the installer is available at
https://github.com/rozmansi/openvpn/releases.

Best regards,
Simon

On 21.12.2018, 05:48, "Simon Rozman" <si...@rozman.si> wrote:

    Hi,

    > This may be a false alarm because Windows has decided this VM needs
    > "some" updates .. I'll update after the reboot dance. *yawn*

    Actually, setup should work with a vanilla non-updated Windows 7 too. Though
    we should encourage our users to run up-to-date Windows.

    Thank you very much for your report. I am downloading the IE11-Win7 image as
    we speak and will test _before_ and _after_ the updates.

    Regards,
    Simon