Am 20.12.18 um 14:17 schrieb Samuli Seppänen:
> Hi,
>
> I've worked on openvpn-vagrant and sbuild_wrapper recently[*] and
> noticed that mainstream support for Debian 7 and Ubuntu 12.04 ended:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianReleases
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases
>
> However, Ubuntu 12.04 is still under "Extended Security Maintenance",
> meaning that a small subset of packages still receive security updates:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/ESM/12.04
>
> OpenVPN and OpenSSL are among the packages that Canonical still supports.
>
> The question is: do _we_ want to keep releasing OpenVPN packages for
> Ubuntu 12.04?

Kill it, along with 14.04. <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LTS>: "The LTS
designation applies only to specific subsets of the Ubuntu archive." -
and among those only a subset of packages, see
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases>: "Packages in main and restricted are
supported for 5 years in long term support (LTS) releases". You run
universe packages, you lose, and for whatever "supported" means in a
Ubuntu context.