Am 23.03.20 um 17:11 schrieb Michael Kress:
> Hello list,
>
> There seems to be some kind of alignment problem in OpenVPN 2.4
> versions on ARMv4 based machines (32 bit), especially when lzo
> compression kicks in.

LZO is known to miscompile with gcc 10 and requires -fno-strict-aliasing
to compile. and also in my OpenVPN for Android app I have to compile lzo
with -O1 instead -O2 since it otherwise segfaults on armv7a. Android
uses LLVM/clang to compile so the broken behaviour is present also on
other compilers. I never investigated which optimisation flag does break
in clang/llvm/armv7a.

But bottom line is that you probably are running in a similar and I
would advise to compile lzo with less optimisation.

Arne