>> If I change the client config to list only a single
>>   remote <server> 1194 udp
>> line then this reconnect behavior does NOT occur ?!?!?!?
>>
> This might be a bug in the initialisation order. That the ping timer is
> armed before next_connection_entry is called. If you force it reconnect
> by restarting server or kill -USR1, does it then also show the
> disconnect after 120s behaviour?

Following up to myself here. There are probably three problems here
mixed together:

a) --pull implies --ping-restart and --ping pushed by the server for UDP
but the next_connection entry/update currently does not work correctly
so it is not working all the time.

b) the ping related options are missing in the options_pre_pull, so they
also get applied to connections after an UDP setting.

c) the warning for keepalive in server mode + UDP should be a lot
stronger as the timeout after 120s+UDP is intended behaviour.

Arne