Hi,

I’m working on adding OpenVPN DCO support on FreeBSD (primarily for use in
pfSense).

I have a few questions, mostly around what’s planned for DCO in OpenVPN 2. I’m
currently working based on https://github.com/schwabe/openvpn.git but intend to
rebase to https://github.com/OpenVPN/openvpn/tree/dco

It’s not clear to me what’s planned for DCO support in OpenVPN 2. Is the dco
branch going to be merged into master for 2.6, or is it expected to live on as
a separate branch? If it’s the former, what’s the expected timing for this?

A secondary question is how you’d prefer to receive patches, once I get things
working. E-mail to this list, or a published git tree or ..  ?

Thanks,
Kristof