Hi,

On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 6:59 AM Arne Schwabe <a...@rfc2549.org> wrote:

> Am 04.02.23 um 07:40 schrieb selva.n...@gmail.com:
> > From: Selva Nair <selva.n...@gmail.com>
> >
> > - Minor changes to the build system to include some
> >    dependencies for Windows build
> >
> > - test_tls_crypt not built as it will pull in win32.c and
> >    its dependencies
> >
> > - If cross-compiling, "make check" will only build the tests but not
> >    run any. Copy to Windows and run manually. Executables are in
> >    <buid-dir>/tests/unit_tests/openvpn/.libs/ and these depend on
> >    cmocka.dll in addition to openssl libs that some tests link to.
> >
> >    Building with mingw on Windows should run the tests (untested).
> >
> > v2: networking_testdriver was mistakenly enabled to run, while
> > originally it was only set to build. Corrected.
> >

> I am currently testing this and also trying to add this to the Github
> actions. This patch seems fine but I get other weird errors and cmocka
> builds fine crosscompiling on my own machine but breaks for some reason
> in Github Actions. I am looking into these problems and will give a full
> review after I solved those issues.

That would be nice. I was not sure how to copy the artifacts into a Windows
instance and add a job for testing them in GHA.

Regarding "weird errors" an obvious thing easy to overlook is that the
exe's are in .libs/ -- the wrapper that libtool generates is only useful
for running native builds in-place with uninstalled shared libraries.

Also, I just noticed that I had locally disabled the example test because
of some missing header warning -- it needs an include <stdint.h> to build.

Regards,

Selva