Hi,

On Tue, Feb 07, 2023 at 02:20:26PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> Automatically disabled when
> - iproute2 is enabled
>   (Don't want to force people specifying --disable-dco explicitely)
> - libnv is missing on FreeBSD
>   (FreeBSD version too old anyway)
>
> Will still error out if libnl-genl is missing on Linux to
> make people aware of the new dependency.

Indeed it does, and all GH Ubuntu instances are now dark red...

https://github.com/cron2/openvpn/actions/runs/4177012136/jobs/7234044968

Can I have a v4 that updates the GH requirements so we can merge this
without all red...?

The change should be trivial...

      - name: Install dependencies
        run: sudo apt update && sudo apt install -y mingw-w64 libtool automake
autoconf man2html unzip cmake ninja-build build-essential wget

... but having it in this same patch would mean "no single commit is
broken, if avoidable"