Segfaulting STR:

Rocky9 host, used 2.6.7 from the copr repo.
================================
port 1194
proto tcp-server
dev tun1
ca /etc/openvpn/server/keys/ca.crt
cert /etc/openvpn/server/keys/server.crt
key /etc/openvpn/server/keys/server.key
dh none
tls-groups secp521r1:secp384r1
topology subnet
server 10.50.236.0 255.255.255.0
keepalive 10 120
tls-auth /etc/openvpn/server/keys/ta.key 0
data-ciphers AES-256-GCM
auth SHA512
tls-version-min 1.2
user openvpn
group openvpn
persist-key
persist-tun
log-append         /var/log/openvpn/openvpn.log
verb 4
auth-gen-token 0 3600

Spun this config up, then ran:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp -m multiport --dports 443,80
-j REDIRECT --to-ports 1194

Within 5 minutes the random web scanners found and segfaulted me.

Hope this helps.