I believe he was saying that it would never autoconnect, but only that the
gui would launch.  (as a side note, I will throw in my $.02 that I think
this is definitely a good choice.  I can't think of a situation in which I
wouldn't want the gui to autostart, and I'm pretty sure that if there
exists such a situation, the person in it would probably be able to figure
out how to un-enable that autostart)

-Joe