On 22/07/19 23:52, Stephen Reese wrote:
It's stock OpenVPN from the website but the CentOS image [1] does have FIPS enabled which appears to have caused the problem. I disabled FIPS on the CentOS 7 system using the following:

|yum remove dracut-fips\* dracut --force grubby --update-kernel=ALL --remove-args=fips=1 sed -i 's/ fips=1//' /etc/default/grub|

While this does fix the problem, I would prefer to keep FIPS enabled though. Is there a way to support FIPS?

Let me dive into this deeper, but this did not use to happen - I've used CentOS 6+7  icw OpenVPN for years , including client-connect scripts and have never seen coredumps like that.
Are you using selinux? auditing? what is your policy on those?

HTH,

JJK