Is there any sort of subnet size limitation I should be aware of? Like,
if I tell OpenVPN a "server" directive with a /19 specified, should I expect
any problems from that?
(the routing an firewalling rules are straightforward, and there won't actually
be _that_ many
 clients at this point, but if I have to roll my own address-management, just
allocating 1k-address
 subnets eases some pains...).