Hi All:
Can anyone share for windows 10 pro (both for client and server) and easy-rsa 3
(from OpenVPN-2.5.1-I601-amd64.msi), a working:- commands used in
EasyRSA-Start.bat- server.ovpn- client.ovpn
or a good "how to" site that outlines these for a windows 10 pro client and
server?
I can share my configs and commands, but using two different but pretty much
same win10 pro boxes, have the older 2x working to the same lan ip, same
firewall sets etc. and think the problem is in my configs and the way I'm
generating the keys.
I.e., - static ip, no windows firewall on server, with older 2x on win10pro
client and win10server, can connect- then, release ip, assign it to a different
windows 10 server with keys generated from 3x and using different windows 10
client, no joy
So before posting all that I'm doing wrong was hoping someone could share
working examples.
Thx....am bleary from trying to get this to work.