The Debian 11 package is now in the repository.

Samuli

Il 12/10/21 15:52, Samuli Seppänen ha scritto:
Hi,

I'll add it to the repo then. The Debian 10 build issue is an annoying one - Debian 10 fails to run apt-get because it is now "oldstable" and not "stable". And sbuild-update does not run apt-get update with the proper flags to circumvent that.

Samuli