Von: Selva Nair <selva.n...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. März 2023 14:43
An: openvpn <open...@sup-logistik.de>
Cc: openvpn-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [Openvpn-users] After upgrade Windows 10 client to OpenVPN 2.6,
Yubikey PKCS11 PIV fails on server with error 0A00007B:SSL routines::bad

Hello,

On Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 4:01 AM openvpn
<open...@sup-logistik.de<mailto:open...@sup-logistik.de>> wrote:
Hi,  I’m posting the follow question here as I was redirect to this mailing
list for support by OpenVPN forum.

https://forums.openvpn.net/viewtopic.php?p=110748&hilit=error+0A00007B#p110748

Thanks for your report. I think we introduced a bug while changing the
pkcs11-helper interface to support RSA-PSS signatures. We now directly call
pkcs11h_certificate_signAnyEx()  but failed to convert the ECDSA signature to
the form OpenSSL expects -- PKCS#11 returns r|s, OpenSSl wants DER encoded
asn.1.

If you want to try out a fixed version, use openvpn.exe from the GHA build
here:
https://github.com/selvanair/openvpn/suites/11479839963/artifacts/592797275
Just replacing the one installed in C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\bin with this
should do.

Selva