We have a setup with the server having no dco, but some clients do
have 2.6.5 and thus DCO enabled. Works like a charm in TCP mode
(upstream/downstream both high bandwidth).

Once I switch the 2.6.5 windows client (with DCO) to UDP mode, we
still have fast downstream (measured on the client, 644Mbit/s) but
only 0.76Mbit/s upstream.

Tried different servers: same problem. With TCP all is well, with UDP
upload sucks.

Disabling DCO: both with TCP and UDP all is well.

So it's some sort of DCO issue -- but only with UDP. Any ideas how we
could examine it further?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin