>On 03/09/2023 15:23, Jason Long via Openvpn-users wrote:

> Hello,
> As I said, I have some scenario and I want to learn more.

>Have you ordered any of the books you've been recommended?  Have you
>read any of them?

>I would say you are pretty closed to getting banned from this mailing
>list by now.  You ask so many questions WITHOUT doing your own homework,
>not reading documentation you've been pointed at.  This has to stop now.

>This mailing list is NOT an OpenVPN focused Wikipedia search engine.

>If you REALLY want to learn more.  START READING the documentation
>sources you've been pointed at numerous times over the last weeks.  Have
>some respect to all of those who replies to you, commonly in their own
>spare time.  Nobody here is obliged to reply.  But they do so out of
>generosity.  If you continue this nonsense much longer, you will just be
>ignored completely - or being taken off the mailing list.

>Your questions are not really that unique to your needs.  Many of us
>responding here has been active in the OpenVPN community for over a
>decade; I doubt any of us has experienced anyone so insistent on
>ignoring documentation pointers as you have so far.

>Take this as strong warning.  Enough is enough.

>--
>kind regards,

>David Sommerseth
>OpenVPN Inc

Hello,
First of all, I did not disrespect anyone and I appreciate everyone's answers.
The books you mentioned are all old and OpenVPN is an open source program and
its open source nature makes it change quickly. Are these books still useful?
I read the document:
https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/Concepts-Addressing

If you change "ifconfig IP Netmask" to "server IP Netmask", then your client
can't connect your OpenVPN server.