Hello,
I added the following line to the server.conf file:

push "route 172.20.0.0 255.255.255.0"

Then, I restarted the OpenVPN service:

# systemctl restart openvpn

But, I can't ping computers on the internal network by name.

I have some questions about the following two lines:

1- Next, you must set up a route on the server-side LAN gateway to route the
VPN client subnet (10.8.0.0/24) to the OpenVPN server (this is only necessary
if the OpenVPN server and the LAN gateway are different machines).

Should I write the routing table on the OpenVPN server?

2- Make sure that you've enabled IP and TUN/TAP forwarding on the OpenVPN
server machine.

I have enabled IP forwarding on the server. What is TUN/TAP forwarding?