Hello,

On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 11:49:43AM +0000, Peter Davis wrote:
> I am testing this scenario in a virtual environment before moving it to the
> real world.

So, use subnets within private address ranges (10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12,
192.168.0.0/16), or possibly
some other reserved addresses [1].

Do not use public addresses unless you own them.

> How can I make OpenVPN look like an HTTPS connection?

Do you mean to obfuscate OpenVPN traffic so that an attacker thinks it is legit
web traffic?

I don't think OpenVPN does that: but you can run OpenVPN over TCP over tor, and
use all
obfuscation methods that tor supports (obfs4, maybe even snowflake), some of
them look
like HTTPS.

PS: please quote correctly (removing non pertaining text).

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_network