On a related node, I do not see 6.2.23 in
https://build.openvpn.net/debian/openvpn/release/2.6 was that not released?
/MaF
On Fri, Oct 9, 2026 at 2:25 PM Simon Matter via Openvpn-users <
[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Am 9. Oktober 2026 um 13:34 schrieb "Frank Lichtenheld" <
> [email protected]
> <[email protected]?to=%22Frank%20Lichtenheld%22%20%3Cfrank%40lichtenheld.com%3E>
> >:
>
> On Fri, Oct 09, 2026 at 12:40:29PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
>
> On Fri, Oct 09, 2026 at 09:41:22AM +0200, Simon Matter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know why the EPEL openvpn RPMs are not updated anymore? They
> are still at version 2.7.6.
>
> EPEL 10.3 and 10.4 both have 2.7.7 and 2.7.8 is in testing.
> Are you on EPEL 10.2? I will check whether I can still release
> to that.
>
>
> 2.7.8 has been pushed to EPEL 10.2 now. Sorry for missing that
> it is still open.
>
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Simon
> _______________________________________________
> Openvpn-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openvpn-users
>
--
Martin Forssén
Senior Director of Product Security
Recorded Future <https://www.recordedfuture.com/>
+46 760 252357
[email protected]
_______________________________________________
Openvpn-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openvpn-users