+1 on the graduation - I agree with Kevan, that this (little)
community is on the right way.

Instead of being a sub-project, I'd vote to have OWB becoming a TLP.
One reason is that by being "standalone" it is easier to ensure the project is
tied to closely to Geronimo, which makes distribution on other
containers easier.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf