Hi Christian,

Bienvenido!

Take a look at this presentation:
http://static.nemesisdesign.net/openwisp2-openwrt-summit-2017

It contains some videos which I recorded just a couple of months ago which
show the main features of OpenWISP 2.

Then follow the links in this document:
http://openwisp.io/docs/user/quickstart.html

I also suggest to read the Values and Goals page
<http://openwisp.io/docs/general/values.html> whenever you have time.
We know OpenWISP 2 is not easy to set up and use correctly because it
requires a fair amount of knowledge and expertise, but in 1 year we already
made it a lot easier and with the help and feedback of all the participants
we will improve the situation even more over time.

When you have more questions, please be specific so we can give you more
precise help.

Federico